Thank you for taking part
Thank you for taking part in the Worldwide Manchester Run, we hope you had a brilliant time. We’ll update you on news of our Guinness World Record attempt as soon as we hear from them.
Enter your competitive race
If you’re entering a competitive race, remember you have until 12 noon BST on Sunday, 30 May to record it.
If you haven’t entered already, record your run on Strava after joining our Strava running club. Then title your run under the name “My Worldwide Manchester Run entry for the [name of the race you want to be entered in]”. If you forget to do this when you save your run, you can edit the title after.
Donate to a cause
As well as an attempt to break the Guinness World Record, we hosted this run to raise money for causes around the world. If you haven’t yet made a suggested donation to the University or a nominated charity, there’s still time to do so.
Please consider donating to one of the following causes:
- The University’s Student Support Appeal
- Dubai Cares’ initiative ‘Adopt a School’
- Helping Hand – caring for elderly people in Hong Kong
- Apex Harmony Lodge in Singapore – touching lives affected by dementia
- Zaza Movement – contributing meals for COVID-19 frontline workers in Kuala Lumpur
- Home Sweet Home – giving people experiencing homelessness a place to wash, eat and socialise
How we use your information
The University of Manchester Division of Development and Alumni Relations (DDAR) processes personal information in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation. Our Privacy Notice is available here; and further information about data protection at the University is available here. Please tell us how you want to hear from DDAR by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)161 306 3066; if you are a graduate you can also manage your personal information online at https://network.manchester.ac.uk/.