Invest in our future
Working with us to develop student projects allows you to invest in their future whilst adding value for your organisation.
Volunteering and mentoring
There are many ways that alumni can support prospective and current students by participating in on campus and online activities:
- Mentoring current MBA students
- Speaking to MBA students as part of the Guest Speaker Series
- Taking part in careers events with our undergraduate students
- Working with our Postgraduate Careers Service to offer student internships, employment opportunities or sector guidance
- Hosting students in your company – wherever you are in the world – as part of the Global Graduates programme
No matter how much you can give, philanthropic support enables our researchers and graduates to contribute towards a more progressive, responsible world.
How we use your information
The University of Manchester Division of Development and Alumni Relations (DDAR) processes personal information in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation. Our Privacy Notice is available here; and further information about data protection at the University is available here. Please tell us how you want to hear from DDAR by contacting us on email@example.com or +44 (0)161 306 3066; if you are a graduate you can also manage your personal information online at https://network.manchester.ac.uk/.