Make a donation: Canada

We depend on your support to help talented students from disadvantaged backgrounds come to Manchester. What’s more, your donations also help fund pioneering research that changes lives for the better.

The University of Manchester is registered with the Canada Revenue Agency and is a prescribed institution under Section 3503 of the Canadian Income Tax Regulations. If you are a Canadian taxpayer you may claim a tax credit for donations made to The University of Manchester. We will provide the appropriate receipt for the Canada Revenue Agency. (Please do not tick the Gift Aid box as this is only relevant to UK taxpayers.)

How we use your information
The University of Manchester Division of Development and Alumni Relations (DDAR) processes data in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation. Our Privacy Notice is available here; and further information about data protection at the University is available here. Please tell us how you want to hear from DDAR by contacting us on or +44 (0)161 306 3066; if you are a graduate you can also manage your data online at